Jollylook - The Vintage, Cardboard, Analog Instant Camera!
A handmade, fold-out, instant camera, made from recycled paper and cardboard. No electronics - some paper, a pair of lenses and a manual development mechanism with a crank handle!
Jollylook is made of 59 parts assembled in 155 manual operations.
Manufacturing one camera takes 42 minutes of handwork.
- Vintage Design - retro with a little steampunk.
- Foldout and Compact - a little bigger than an iPhone box.
- A Great Gift - can be used immediately and instantly.
- A Great Toy - Jollylook is a great teaching toy for children. Your child can take it apart and see how it works.
- A Great Souvenir - even after use Jollylook is beautiful on the shelf!
- Fun - entertaining and positive emotions.
- Beautiful Photos - Using Instax mini film and proper technique yields 10 sharp, true-color images.
- Environment-Friendly - easily recyclable
- Lens - a meniscus lens with a focal length of 110 mm ( 4.33 in ), allows taking photos from portrait to landscape. can be moved up to shoot through the pinhole.
- Viewfinder - a Fresnel lens
- Aperture - a switchable diaphragm with manual adjustment for the seven values: f / 8, f / 11, f / 16, f / 22; f / 32; f / 45; f / 64 + pinhole.
- Shutter - automatic with a shutter speed of 1/250 or 1/160 and manual shutter mode with the possibility to control the exposure time manually.
- Pinhole - a round hole in a copper foil 0.6 mm (0.023 in) in diameter, located on the diaphragm disk
- Storage conditions - store in a dry and dark place at room temperature.
- Conditions of use - use at temperatures between 10 - 35 °C (50 -95 ℉) in dry weather.
- Size - when folded 85 x 127 x 48 mm ( 311⁄32 x 5 x 157⁄64 in )
- Film Required - Fujifilm “Instax mini” instant film
- Photo size - 46(W) x 62(H) mm